Monday, March 21, 2011

There's Mud in your Pasture...

It is the end of the world.

Ok, not really. But that is how I feel looking out my office window as the weather changes from pouring rain to hail back to pouring rain with slight peaks of sun right before more hail.

Farmers Almanac states that this winter will be “kinder and gentler” overall. If only that where true.

Local news, however, reports that the lakes and rivers are at full capacity, Tahoe has received 100" since the beginning of March, and just today, a tornado touched down here in Northern California.

 Will Spring ever come I ask??

Will my flip flops come out of hiding? Will my legs get shaved again? Will I not have to run around the house in three layers and a parka???

And furthermore...will the Mud in the Horse Pasture ever go away??

No comments:

Post a Comment